
It all started on september 19th his birthday. A group of my friend and I went to a high school football game and he was a football player. when the game was over he came over to us and started talking to kegan and pj and and we asked him is he wanted to come and hang out with us. We were going back to pj house to play basketball and play music. The I found out that it was his birthday so pj and I went to DQ and bought Ice cream. As the night went on I started to get to know him better. I went to school with him but I really didn't know him. so at the end of the night I asked him if he would like to go bowling with all of us the next night. By the end of that weekend I really started to like him and he liked me too. The funny thing it took him until October 5 to ask me to be his girlfriend ... it was so cute when he finally did. And now look at us we are getting married now!!

Keep the stories coming!
ReplyDelete